HubSpot Culture Code:
- Culture is to recruiting as a product is to marketing.
- Whether you like it or not, you’re going to have a culture. Why not make it one you love?
- Solve For The Customer — not just their happiness, but also their success.
- Power is now gained by sharing knowledge, not hoarding it.
- “Sunlight is the best disinfectant.”
- You shouldn’t penalize the many for the mistakes of the few.
- Results should matter more than when or where they are produced.
- Influence should be independent of hierarchy.
- Great people want direction on where they’re going — not directions on how to get there.
- “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.”
- We’d rather be failing frequently than never trying.