1) France will not win this time too.
2) Brazil is not invincible.
3) Stars, irrespective of their status in club football will have to build up a reputation in the world stage.
4) EPL employs the worst type of football; the “beautiful” game is still European and Latin American.
5) Patrick Vieira, Lillian Thuram, Emerson and Ronaldo should think again about donning their nation’s colors.
6) Henry will not walk away with any golden stuff, neither will Ronaldo.
7) There is every chance of a minnow reaching up to the semi-final stage and it would be wonderful if it is an impoverished African nation.
8) In 10yrs one will be able to count the number of non-blacks in the international game with a pair of hands.
9) The language spoken on the field when the referee is an Egyptian, the teams are soviet and Latin American countries are either Spanish or French; but never English.
10) Argentina Vs Côte d’Ivoire is still the game of the tournament; Brazil’s game comes in a close second.
11) Cafu at 36 can today beat Marc Overmars when he was 20.
12) And finally we have Harsha Bhogle, Ranvir and Vinay doing what they do best.
vivo en futball